Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey P Pavelka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey P Pavelka has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jeffrey P Pavelka has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
This guy is an absolute joke of a health care provider. He spends less than 10 minutes in general on visits and throws some medication at you. He spends very little effort listening to your concerns and his arrogance is shocking. He blatantly falsifies his reports which become your medical records to cover up his pure laziness. He obviously cares little for the patients that rely on his expertise. I would never send anybody I care about to this clown and feel bad for the people he is currently ripping off. The one positive was it's fast in and out. Taco Bell Health Care.
Dr. Pavelka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Jeffrey P Pavelka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 16180 SE Sunnyside Rd Ste 102, Clackamas, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey P Pavelka in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey P Pavelka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.