Dr. Jeffrey Perry Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Perry?

STAY AWAY!

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I had to wait a month to see him. He hardly looked at me.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

This doctor should be avoided at all costs

Mr.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I was in severe pain and I went to his office a week before my appointment. He was gracious in being able to see me immediately. He ordered an Xray and an MRI. The Xray was done immediately and he called me to tell me the results as soon as he received the diagnosis. He then made an appointment for Physical therapy to start after I got the MRI. The president of the USA could not have been treated better. I applaud you for having Dr. Perry in your system. He is an important ambassador for your superb services.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Most of the staff is friendly except for Samantha at the front desk. She is always snotty and rude. Long wait times even with an appt. dr. Spends very little time with you and does not answer questions. I was given stretches to do for an injury and all they to is stim tell me to do my stretching and collect $$ from my insurance. The place is a joke.

terrible office

Posted on October 8th, 2015

idiot doctor and idiot office..that's all i have to say

Posted on July 19th, 2015

Waited over an hour and a half to be seen. He spent 7 minutes with me and was not willing to have a conversation. Found him to be very condescending.

Don't go to Perry

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Dr Perry is a joke. So rude and nasty. The most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered in my life. Rushed & pushed me out in less than 5 minutes, cut off every sentence, was condescending and egotistical. Worst ever.

There are better doctors out there.

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I went to the Hospital of Joint disease and just made an apt with the first available MD. He looked at all my reports and ordered some scans and sent me to PT for 6 weeks. When things didn't improve he sent me to see a surgeon. There was no discussion of surgical alternatives besides PT and he didn't suggest anything else I could do. He only spent a few minutes with me every time I saw him. His bedside manner is not that great. I had to do my own research to find out about things like decompression therapy and etc. Wasted my time with him.

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Because of this doctor, I have finally been able to continue my treatment. I was sent to him for an IME, and he was actually honest and fair in his report, agreeing with my own doctor of years. So after months of not receiving treatment because of a new adjuster who refused to approve anything until I saw an IME again, I've actually been getting MORE treatment approved than I was before I was sent to him! Finding an honest IME was something I didn't think existed. He was gentle, listened to every word I said and didn't twist anything, asked a lot of questions, and went over all of my records.Thank you Dr. Perry for allowing me to go on with my life and once again receive the treatment that had been helping me with my pain. You have my gratitude and respect.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Dr Perry failed to provide information on the drugs he prescribed and refused to indicate how long to continue taking them. The drugs state on enclosures it is very important to discuss with your Dr before taking it. Side effects are not rare with these.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017