Dr. Jeffrey Phan Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Phan?

I was rear ended by another motorist and was experiencing some back pain. The first thing he said to me was not how do you feel, but where are you going with this ?

Horrible Physician

I have never encountered such a bad physician.If you want a physician that doesn't bother to listen to your description of symptoms before coming up with a diagnosis, then by all means go to Dr. Jeffery Phan of Santa Clara Kaiser. If you want a physician that prescribes things that don't work because he diagnosed your problem incorretly, then go see Dr. Jeffery Phan.On the other hand, if you want a physician that will actually take care of you properly, do NOT go see Dr. Jeffery Phan.The only positive thing I can say is that the wait time was less than 10 minutes. Maybe that's because he has so few patients...

I told him my mother was having trouble breathing and he said wait until her next appointment which was a month away. Turns out she had fluid in her lungs and she had to be taken to the hospital. I immediately changed doctors. She had a serious problem and he didn't recognize it. It's unacceptable in my opinion.

Dr. Jeffrey Phan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.