Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 19
Good Lyme Dr. He diagnosed my lyme disease and accurately found coinfections as well as my suppressed immune system. I was bitten by a deer tick at 17, and didn't get diagnosed with lyme until 22 by Dr. P. He listens to my symptoms, and even emails patients back promptly every morning if they have questions. I know about all of his issues as of now and the past, but I believe it partly to be the work of the IDSA and insurance companies not wanting him to treat lyme anymore. Lyme is a conspiracy. It is chronic. I am 90% better after 2 years of treatment. www.lymephotos.com is real. The same parasites posted there, I have also found when I used an orange, lemon, and lime peel parasite cleanse. Lyme is far more than a bacteria, and by far the stealthiest yet most dangerous germ floating in your backyard. For anyone who doesnt believe in chronic lyme, your day will come as it is spreading like wild fire.
This man saved my life. My Lyme Disease manifested as neurological symptoms, which no other doctor could figure out. My pain was unbearable, but nobody believed me. Before I found Dr. Piccirillo, another orthopedic doctor had arrogantly decided that, because I didn't have a brain tumor after all, I must be a junkie looking for pain pills! I was so offended and so desperate for help. Thankfully, I found Dr. Piccirillo by researching my symptoms online. Dr. P is compassionate like no other doctor. He spends an incredible amount of time with you, listening to every symptom. He willingly answers all of your questions and is extremely knowledgeable. He and his staff are completely sympathetic and supportive, having had Lyme Disease themselves. Now that my Lyme is being treated with antibiotics and immune support, the pain is under control and I'm feeling better every week. I knew about the issues in Dr. P's past before I met him. If your life has always been perfect, then feel free to judge. Otherwise, please accept my report that Dr. P is highly compassionate and diligent in treating his patients, and I am indescribably grateful to have found him.
After my experience with three other Grinnell area physicians (two male & one female....a general practitioner & two specialists) and their misdiagnoses and consequential mistreatment of my problems ... I ended up with Dr. Piccirillo as my general physician. He has been an excellent diagnostician and is a caring & concerned physician in whom I have the utmost confidence.
Jeffrey L Piccirillo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1114 West St, Grinnell, IA
Jeffrey L Piccirillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grinnell, IA.