Dr. Jeffrey Pinto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Pinto?

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Horrible Hospital care at ABBOTT bith times I had spine surgery and DR. Pinto did NOTHING to help me. I suffered tremendously! Don't trust him!

Posted on February 16th, 2013

ILBNC and Dr. Pinto "went to bat" for me to get me approved for a cervical artificial disk replacement surgery at C5-C6. This was my third spinal surgery (3rd herniated disc, 1st in my cervical spine). And of all of the surgeries, this by far was the best. Dr. Pinto did a great job! Days later I was symptom free and after four weeks I was completely back to my regular lifestyle of running, lifting weights and work as a police officer. I thought at first that maybe I should just live with the arm and neck pain and forgo surgery but this was the right choice. I'm now 4 mos. post op and continue to have zero problems. Don't let the negative comments you find on ADR scare you away from this surgery!

Posted on December 29th, 2016