Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey Pittis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jeffrey Pittis has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Jeffrey Pittis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I had no problems with the doctor himself, however, some of the office staff were unfriendly. They regularly gave my appointments to someone else if I was even one minute late, and yet it was not uncommon for me to wait 5-10+ minutes to get in if I was on time. How is that fair? Way too inflexible and inconsiderate with their policies. I'll find a new doctor.
tied to book an appointment..do not need a referral for specialist with blue croos blue shield....receptionist said Well WE need one in arrogant tone...I said well that is arrogant...said i would get referral...after referral was made hour later, when i called up for time of appointment, was told i am not able to have an appointment now or ever, pettit said, says office manager..... That really is ARROGANT...i was right...
Dr. Pittis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eastern Maine Medical Center
St Joseph Hospital
Eastern Maine Med Ctr, Bangor, Me
32 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions90 Ridgewood Dr, Bangor, ME
Dr. Jeffrey Pittis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bangor, ME.