Dr. Jeffrey Poiley Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Poiley?

A Professional Doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I have seen a couple of rheumatologists, and they all failed to provide a correct diagnosis, EXCEPT for Dr. Poiley! He is a very caring and ethical doctor. I consider him a friend, just from my office visits, we talk about his travel...etc. He takes his time when you are in his office, and discusses and involves me in all my medical options. I like his system of, NOT sending you from room to room only to find out a PA is going to treat you. Dr. Poiley gave an accurate diagnosis and proper medical treatment to get my condition under control. He is not the type of doctor that prescribes pain medication without valid justification. He has had a switch in office staff, and both are very efficient and pleasant to converse with. You won't find any better!

worst staff

Posted on April 26th, 2017

lost my patient file and weren't even sorry about it!! So I basically have no traces of my passage there to fwd to other docs! Make sure to get a copy of your files right away!!

Avoid going there

Posted on November 1st, 2014

Although my husband's Lab results came back normal, the dr insisted on giving him a medication for life as "preventive". When I asked him if that's necessary and what is his diagnosis, he had no answer except that he thinks he should take the medication FOR NO REASON!! We weren't convinced and we asked for other opinions and all the other doctors said that there is no logic behind giving him this medication. We won't be coming back for sure: no accurate diagnosis, no accurate explanation of results, and felt like he wanted to prescribe this medication no matter what. It is good that we didn't listen to him and went without taking the medication because it might affects his eye sight permanently!

Avoid

Posted on March 15th, 2014

Horrible doctor with a God complex. I was always accused of being a drug seeker and he was so blinded by my tattoos that he was unable to see that I do suffer from serious pains. He is a bad listener and does not explain medications. I asked him to ween me off a medication and he increased my dosage. I told him that nothing he was giving me was working and then he said sarcastically what do you want oxycontin? I was so offended. If you want to feel guilty for being in pain by a dr with a very close minded mentality that will only help if you are an older lady then come here.Stay away!

Crappy at best

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Do not go to this office...you will be highly disappointed about the lack of professionalism, care and knowledge from the Dr. to the staff.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

The doctor is very professional. A wealth of knowledge. The staff was great and help me lower my copays at the pharmacy by giving me co pay cards when I go to the pharmacy!! for me the experience was very good and look forward for my next appointment. Sincerely

horrible non caring does not dispense meds properly

Posted on September 12th, 2011

He is a cold person who should retire he starts you on meds and does not do proper testing that should be done before taking certain meds. Going there for a year and has had at least 5 new girls. The one woman that does billing is a moron. And never gets up off the chair but sits and complains. She is nasty and his son just rips people off. Stay away from this dr he never even knows what day it is. So scary that he still treating people

Posted on December 4th, 2017