- OSF St Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate BroMenn Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Poulter has 2 locations
Dr. Jeffrey S Poulter has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey S Poulter has the following 15 expertise
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Dermal Fillers
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Hair Removal
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jeffrey S Poulter Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Poulter
When choosing among cosmetic surgeons in Peoria and Bloomington, Illinois or the surrounding area, you should be sure to review Dr. Poulter's degrees and certifications. However, his qualifications extend far beyond his resume. His professionalism and understanding of patients' needs are also central to his success as an Illinois plastic surgeon. His precise surgical skills, attention to detail, and his gentle and thorough care have drawn loyal patients from throughout the Midwest - including Indianapolis, St. Louis, Chicago, and beyond. Since 1992, Dr. Poulter has earned the trust of thousands of patients as a renowned plastic surgeon in Illinois. His dedication to his patients' safety, comfort, and overall well-being have earned him a steady stream of referrals from his many satisfied former patients as well as from his peers in the medical community. To learn for yourself what makes Dr. Poulter one of the most reputable Central and Southern Illinois plastic surgeons, click here to request a consultation with him at his Peoria or Bloomington office. Or you can call the office at (309) 663-1222 or Toll Free (888) 841-4108 and one of our helpful staff will assist you.