Dr. Jeffrey S Poulter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Poulter?

Nice Dr. nice staff LOTS of money bur no results

Outstanding care, skilled in both art and science of his profession, fixed a botched job from another doctors attempt to correct my issue, he is an amazing Doctor, can't recommend highly enough!

great experience with abdominoplasty

i had outstanding results with my abdominoplasty - and Dr Poulter did a phenominal job. He is caring, particular and highly skilled, very professional. wonderful experience all around.

highly recommend

Dr. Poulter and his staff are amazing!!! Everything about my experience was excellent! I had breast augmentation and a breast lift. He and his staff treated me with the upmost respect and compassion. My questions and concerns were thoroughly addressed and I felt completely comfortable and at ease. I was very anxious going into my first appointment and all my fears and anxieties were gone the minute I met with Dr. Poulter and his awesome staff. I highly recommend Dr. Poulter to anyone considering plastic surgery!,

Donna V

Dr. P is one of the best! He makes me feel comfortable immediately and I feel beautiful when he finishes his procedure. i've had breast implants and botox with him. He is simply the Best!

I could not have had a better experience

Dr Poulter is a caring and skilled professional. I am a year out from my breast reduction and I could not be any more pleased with the result. Without a doubt, if I ever need any additional procedures, Dr Poulter would be the physician I would turn to.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

I lost a lot of weight through exercise/diet and had redundant skin that wouldn't tighten up. Dr. Poulter fixed that and I've never felt more confident!!! The surgeory scars are almost non-existent.