Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Pratt has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Jeffrey A Pratt has the following 2 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Showing 5 of 18
I saw Dr. Pratt in Salinas California while he was still at Precision Orthopedics. He repaired a bilateral wrist fracture which I suffered after a motorcycle accident while in the Marine Corps. I sustained a two fractures, but the severe one was a Scaphoid fracture which Dr. Pratt repaired excellently. He was always easy to work with and explained things patiently. He has a greta sense of humor and is very personable.
Performed surgery on finger to remove cyst. During surgery intentionally cut extensor tendon. Have had 4 subsequent surgeries to repair the tendon - all unsuccessful. Recently had 6th and final surgery to place pin across knuckle to permanently fuse the joint. The top hand surgeons in the U.S. indicate that repairing a cut/severed extensor tendon is nearly impossible and in nearly every case the result is a deformed and nonfunctional finger. Dr. Pratt obviously was not aware of the medical literature when he purposely cut/severed the extensor tendon that resulted in a medical condition that had almost no possibility of being successfully treated. Dr. Pratt performed a surgery in which he had no knowledge of the consequences. I would never trust this doctor to perform any medical procedure.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jeffrey A Pratt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWenatchee Orthopaedics, 520 N Chelan Ave Ste A, Wenatchee, WA
Dr. Jeffrey A Pratt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.