Dr. Jeffrey Proctor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Proctor?

Insensitive, an anachronism

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Bedside manner is terrible, he always is in a hurry, doesn't explain things well. Uses stents without strings so an extra painful procedure is needed to remove. Probably hasn't changed his ways in 30 years .

Urology doc

Posted on February 27th, 2017

He is kind of nice. Still trying to see how I feel about him. Speaks way too fast and didn't answer all of my questions. Bed side manner could be better I feel. Average rating.

Outstanding care

Posted on February 7th, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Proctor two years ago and have been grateful for his thorough and thoughtful care. He takes the time to listen to any health concerns and answers any and all questions. I've never felt rushed in either the exam or the time taken to discuss any health concerns. Outstanding care every time.

Mechanic

Posted on November 20th, 2016

I have had 4surgeries with Dr Procter for kidney stones and he has been the best dr I have ever had.His staff and nurses are of a great attribute to his office.The all are good caring people who care more of your well being than any I have been to before.He explains all of the procedures that will take place and what to do after surgery.I myself would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good dependable Dr than he would be who you are looking for.

Pleasant experience

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I have been in Doctor Proctor's care for about three years and I am extremely pleased with him and his staff. He has treated me for cancer of the bladder, performed surgery on me twice, and has put me through successful treatments with the most positive results. He is very personal and a pleasure to deal with. His nurses are also excellent professionals who make me feel comfortable despite the uncomfortable procedures they have to perform.

Friendly Dr and staff!

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr Proctor, the nurses and staff are great. They are respectful, friendly and take the time needed to make you understand your options.

Really great Doctor!

Posted on September 10th, 2016

My first experience with Dr. Proctor about six years ago was because of a scary PSA followed by Really Scary biopsy - well, scary for me. He was supportive, explained what was going on and the end results? Yea!!! No problem. I trust him without any reservations and he's a heck of a nice guy! Bedside Manner A+

Reconsider

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Made my wife cry b/c he just isn't compassionate. Believes everyone has IC and lacks bedside manners

Review

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Dr. Proctor is knowledgeable and professional. He explains things clearly and answers any questions I may have. He is very good at his job. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Proctor is intelligent and professional. He diagnosed my problem correctly. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The waiting room, bathroom, and exam room are all clean, too.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

I have been seeing this Doctor for the past 15 years, have yet to be disappointed he is a good person and a fine doctor.

recent vasectomy

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I thought he did an amazing job. I was a little nervous, but he and Tina helped me through it. Conversation about football helps when people are stabbing you in the happy zone.