Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Purvis
Dr. Jeffrey D Purvis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Purvis is affiliated with Kings Daughters Medical Center, Tristar Greenview Regional Hospital and Wayne County Hospital. Dr. Purvis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey D Purvis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I really could not be happier with Dr. Purvis and all of his staff, especially Tonya, who I believe is his main nurse and Lori, who works the reception. It's always so great to be greeted with a smiling face at the beginning of the visit, and to be seen by a doctor that actually listens to your problems and helps solve them. You can also tell by first impression that Dr. Purvis is genuinely a nice person, so if you are anxious about a doctors visit, it makes it 100% better knowing that your doctor actually cares. Also, I come from a Bosnian-American household, and my mother who isn't completely fluent sees Dr. Purvis too. It's so wonderful to see how much the staff helps her even with the language barrier. Thank you Dr. Purvis and your wonderful staff for all you do for the community and your patients. If you don't already have a family doctor, or aren't satisfied with yours, call his office at the new Graves Gilbert clinic on Nashville Road. You won't be disappointed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Purvis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jeffrey D Purvis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Dale Purvis Md, 2724 Nashville Rd, Bowling Green, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey D Purvis in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey D Purvis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.