Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey R Baker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Nutritional Support
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Chelation Therapy
Showing 3 of 3
He spent an hour and a half with me on the first visit. We talked as fast as we could the entire time and went over many things. He took notes, listing what I needed to do. He xeroxed a copy of his notes for me! What a good idea!!He was very knowledgeable of woman and hormones. He knows how to LISTEN and then he does. He explains why as he suggests what I should do to help myself. This is not a normal clinic experience. I walked out with a goal.
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey R Baker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsImmanuel Clinic, 900 Dorman St Ste E, Springdale, AR
Dr. Jeffrey R Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springdale, AR.