Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey R Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Jeff Jones is what we used to call an "ole" family Doctor. This is NOT a derogatory statement! Quite the opposite. He cares about his patients, takes the time to ask them what they think their problem is, what treatments they have negative feelings about in relation to treatment of that problem and sincerely knows his patients histories. His professional care is incredible, his bedside manner rates an A+, and his open mind about the need for care & medication (or lack of), searching for med interactions, as well as explaining (on their level) to all patients why he suggests what he does, is beyond reproach, laudable, in fact. I have been a patient of Doctor Jones for over 25 years and would not see any other Doctor first. A Doctor without ego, he searches for the best care for his patients first and then for the lowest cost way of achieving that safely. Having experienced his care firsthand, I feel very easy in my mind recommending his medical care to anyone I care about. I would give him a five star rating (except for the fact that this site does not offer that option), therefore, a four star rating which is their best level. Excellent is a good descriptive word for Dr. Jeffrey Jones.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jeffrey R Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey R Jones Do, 602 S Madison St, Enid, OK
Dr. Jeffrey R Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enid, OK.