Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Rakoff has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeffrey S Rakoff has the following 7 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey S Rakoff has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey S Rakoff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rakoff made our dreams come true. I had low ovarian reserve and high FSH and at 39 years old, we didn't seem to have many options. We really had very little hope that I could get pregnant but Dr. Rakoff diligently worked with me and my husband to diagnose my issues and come up with a plan of action. We tried a few different protocols, all of which were tailored to how I responded to the medications and treatments. I am happy to say we now have a beautiful healthy daughter. Other fertility doctors wouldn't have spent the time on my case that Dr. Rakoff did and would have immediately recommended donor eggs. Dr. Rakoff was patient and worked with us to find the right protocol that worked for me and we are so grateful. The staff at San Diego fertility are also amazing! The nurses are incredible and the front staff is incredibly friendly and professional. I would absolutely recommend using SDFC and Dr. Rakoff.
Dr. Rakoff has been my fertility doctor since 2005. He is an outstanding fertility specialist and a compassionate physician. He was always a good listener and very caring about my health and well-being while trying to help us conceive a child. My husband always appreciated Dr. Rakoff's insight on the research and statistics and I always felt he was supportive, well-informed and highly skilled. Dr. Rakoff has helped me achieve two pregnancies and I am now returning to him for my third. He is extremely genuine and thoughtful and I have never once felt that he was just trying to improve his statistics by suggesting alternative methods such as egg donation. I am 40 yrs old and my husband is 15 yrs, my senior. We are grateful for having such a knowledgeable and supportive doctor like Dr. Rakoff. I have also appreciated Dr. Rakoff's protocols and procedures. He has always used the lastest procedures and techniques while individualizing to my needs. At his practice at Scripps Clinic, he was very good about freezing embryos and freezing semen samples. Our first child was a frozen embryo and she is a very healthy, active 3 1/2 year old, who is above age level in most areas of development. We were also able to use a semen sample from 5 years ago because Dr. Rakoff had frozen backup samples that we had not used. Dr. Rakoff has such a wonderful bedside manner which has always made me feel that I was in good, caring hands. The SDFC is very fortunate to have such an experienced and compassionate fertility specialist at their clinic. While, I miss the intimate care of his Scripps office, it is so great to work with him again. Dr. Rakoff was the first fertility specialist in San Diego to conceive a child through IVF.
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey S Rakoff accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSan Diego Fertility Center, 11425 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA
Dr. Jeffrey S Rakoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.