Dr. Jeffrey Rakoff Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rakoff?

Dr. Rakoff made our dreams come true!

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr. Rakoff made our dreams come true. I had low ovarian reserve and high FSH and at 39 years old, we didn't seem to have many options. We really had very little hope that I could get pregnant but Dr. Rakoff diligently worked with me and my husband to diagnose my issues and come up with a plan of action. We tried a few different protocols, all of which were tailored to how I responded to the medications and treatments. I am happy to say we now have a beautiful healthy daughter. Other fertility doctors wouldn't have spent the time on my case that Dr. Rakoff did and would have immediately recommended donor eggs. Dr. Rakoff was patient and worked with us to find the right protocol that worked for me and we are so grateful. The staff at San Diego fertility are also amazing! The nurses are incredible and the front staff is incredibly friendly and professional. I would absolutely recommend using SDFC and Dr. Rakoff.

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Dr. Rakoff has been my fertility doctor since 2005. He is an outstanding fertility specialist and a compassionate physician. He was always a good listener and very caring about my health and well-being while trying to help us conceive a child. My husband always appreciated Dr. Rakoff's insight on the research and statistics and I always felt he was supportive, well-informed and highly skilled. Dr. Rakoff has helped me achieve two pregnancies and I am now returning to him for my third. He is extremely genuine and thoughtful and I have never once felt that he was just trying to improve his statistics by suggesting alternative methods such as egg donation. I am 40 yrs old and my husband is 15 yrs, my senior. We are grateful for having such a knowledgeable and supportive doctor like Dr. Rakoff. I have also appreciated Dr. Rakoff's protocols and procedures. He has always used the lastest procedures and techniques while individualizing to my needs. At his practice at Scripps Clinic, he was very good about freezing embryos and freezing semen samples. Our first child was a frozen embryo and she is a very healthy, active 3 1/2 year old, who is above age level in most areas of development. We were also able to use a semen sample from 5 years ago because Dr. Rakoff had frozen backup samples that we had not used. Dr. Rakoff has such a wonderful bedside manner which has always made me feel that I was in good, caring hands. The SDFC is very fortunate to have such an experienced and compassionate fertility specialist at their clinic. While, I miss the intimate care of his Scripps office, it is so great to work with him again. Dr. Rakoff was the first fertility specialist in San Diego to conceive a child through IVF.

Posted on November 18th, 2017