Dr. Jeffrey Raval Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Raval?

Look no more, Dr. Raval is the best!!!!

Posted on June 20th, 2017

After seeing two other plastic surgeons to fix my deviated septum and straighten my nose, I decided that Dr. Raval was the surgeon I would trust to do it. Dr. Raval was extremely thorough, professional, and kind. I did not feel pressured to "close the deal" like the other two surgeons I had consultations, but instead we talked extensively about realistic results and going for a more natural look that fit my face. It's been 3 months since my surgery and although I won't be able to see the final results for a year, I love my new nose! He far exceeded my expectations. My nose looks great and I am breathing better than ever before! Dr. Raval is the best and you would be hard pressed to find someone better, I've tried!

An outstanding surgeon, and lovely man!

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Raval. I did a lot of research before selecting a surgeon for my neck and facelift. I was impressed not only by Dr. Raval's education and training, but by the many, many awards that he has won, and the exceptionally positive and outstanding comments from his patients. Dr. Raval surpassed my expectations. I couldn't be happier with the results of my face and neck lift. I look 20 years younger and the best part is, that I don't look like I've had a face lift. In addition to being a top notch physician and surgeon, Dr. Raval is one of the kindest, most down to earth men, that I've met. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Raval.

Dr Raval the perfectionist!

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Dr Raval and his staff are the best of the best! Their work is amazingly natural and always flattering. He is a talented surgeon with an exceptional artistic eye to create a flawless look every time. I'm a huge fan, and so glad Dr Raval has chosen Denver as home.

Rolling the dice when it comes to my health and body

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I called with some questing about a deviated septum consultation with Dr Raval about a moth ago. I was told there are no fees and encouraged to come in for that consultation. Once I was there he wanted to preform a minor procedure to further assess my potential needs. He shewed a girl how this small camera would be stuck up my nose and left the room. Then another woman named Brooke came in showing the girl how to clean and operate the camera. This was distressing because at this point still no one has explained who is going to operate the camera and why this girl did not already know how to even so much as clean the tool she was about to use on me. Wanting to understand what I was getting into both financially and physically definitely slowed their process which they really could not be bothered by. They had already sprayed a numbing spray up my nose but due to my questioning delaying them I was moved with very little communication to a different room where I was left for about 30min with no additional communication. At this point I realized I was not going to hand over my heath to an office that did not operate with more respect for there clients. Perhaps if you are referred to this office by a friend or have some other connection they will treat you with more understanding. I paid them what they wanted and left having no new information and knowing I will not ever be walking back into that office again. I'm sure Dr Raval has amazing skills however I will not be rolling the dice when it comes to my health and body.

Dr. Raval is extremely talented!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Raval is the most talented injector with such natural results I never ever worry about looking "over-done". My husband is always happy with my "fresh" look! Nikki is so kind, very professional and has never been pushy for sales. The office is quite, clean and has easy parking. They have great member pricing and Nikki always tries to help you use every special you can to save money. Truly what more could you want.

Posted on November 21st, 2015

very unimpressed. drove all the way from Boulder for an initial consultation and met with a staff member who did not seem to be very experienced. She recommended a laser procedure to address my concerns and we scheduled the procedure for two days later. I drove all the way back from Boulder and met with Dr. Raval who said advised that the particular procedure would not benefit me, and that I should have microdermabrasion. He stated that it could not be performed until after I was on Retenae for one month. The other staff members I dealt with were rather aloof and unfriendly yet it was obvious that they were hired because of their appearances, all appearing to have had some cosmetic work. This place reminded me of what I imagine a smug Beverly Hills office would be like.

Lower Eyelid Surgery and Juvederm, fabulous!

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Wonderful job with lower eyelid lift. I felt very safe and the procedure resulted in no pain and a tremendously improved look! I maintain with Juvederm. Dr. Raval is an absolute MASTER when doing lips and cheeks!! My lips and cheeks are fabulous and totally natural!

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I would like to thank Dr Raval.. You have been so kind and generous with your time....you take great pride in your work and with a passion....thank you for all you do and you have done for me...you're very caring man and a wonderful human being... Thank you BLO in Nebraska

Revison Rhinoplasty

Posted on October 11th, 2015

Almost a full year ago, I came to Dr. Raval for a revision Rhinoplasty after my first surgery with an entirely different plastic surgeon when terribly wrong. I was absolutely devastated before I met with Dr. Raval. When I came to him, he was very understanding of my needs and I could tell that he truly cared about my extreme situation. He was very straightforward and honest and did not create false expectations, but he assured me he could help improve my nose. He not only helped improve the look of my nose, but he exceeded ALL my expectations and gave me my confidence back. He went above and beyond to help me, when he knew this was an arduous task to take on, but nonetheless, he did an absolutely amazing job. Dr. Raval changed my life for the better, and for that I am truly grateful and forever thankful. When I say I believe he is one of the best plastic surgeons, I wholeheartedly mean it. I wish I would have went to him the first time, because I know he would have done it right, and saved me months of emotional hardship. I would highly recommend Dr. Raval to anyone and everyone.

THIS IS THE DOCTOR TO HAVE WORKING ON YOU!!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I had less than 2 min wait time. Love this Doctor!! The best experience I have ever had, he is very focused, gives undivided attention. Felt like a priority, very comfortable, and informed clearly regarding my Rhinoplasty. Very happy with my results, I talk non stop to friends and family about how skilled and talented Dr. Jeffrey Raval is. I would never let anyone else touch me under the knife but Dr. Raval for any plastic surgery, or would have to be referred by Dr. Raval for anything else, and he knows a lot of doctors, for different things, great follow-ups, kind and giving. Grateful to know this doctor. I will go to him for all of my future endeavors to keep looking young and feeling good about myself. You can find any doctor that will do whatever you want done, but not Dr. Raval, he will only do procedures and surgeries that will enhance your features, make you look and feel better. This is rare, most cosmetic surgeon's will not care, they will work on you and take your money in a flash, saying that they know what they are doing, they can make anything better, but they just want your money and they will take your money and say it looks better to them, to bad. When in reality they just used you for money and you look worse and now have to spend more money getting it fixed, a big example in the cosmetic field is Rhinoplasty, Dr. Raval has fixed many bad Rhinoplasty's and the results are phenomenal. Dr. Raval is in this profession because he loves what he does, that is who you want working on you!

Honest Doc

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Excellent physician. Gave me an honest opinion regarding my beauty concerns. Actually talked me out of an expensive procedure that I was thinking of getting done.

very pleased

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

Dr Raval is well-known for his expert work, and rightly so. I just found a 10 year old picture of myself, and I look ten years younger than that now! His tutelage under Dr Hamra of Dallas (world famous) sold me on choosing him for my surgeries.