Dr. Jeffrey Rawlings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rawlings?

Not so good

Posted on October 6th, 2015

The doctor and nurses was very nice and was always available for my needs but my surgery did not turn out well I paid extremely a lot of money and had to come back and to get lipo after getting a tummy tuck. To this day I am still very large I was told that the swelling will take up to a year to go down but after a year has passed I still have a large tummy .I think it was not done properly I feel like I was measured laying down and should have been measured standing up that way we could have gotten a accurate measurements of how much skin to remove. I am NOT happy with my surgery I would not recommend it to anyone.

Breast Augmentation/Revision.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I needed a 2nd revision surgery for my breast implants and I am so glad I chose Dr. Rawlings to do it! He did an AMAZING job and I couldn't be happier with my results.

Best Doc in Town!

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Dr. Rawlings did my breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier! He was so helpful, knowledgeable, caring, and accommodating.They look very natural and I would recommend his services to everyone I know!Thanks again!

FANTASTIC!!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Dr. Rawlings and his staff are fantastic. I came to him for breast reconstruction. He made me feel at ease and i trusted him compleatly. The results are great! I couldn't be happier!

Great Lipo Results

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Dr. Rawlings did my liposuction on my hips and thighs. I am very pleased with the results, my skin is very smooth and it even decreased my dimples from cellulite.

Facelift

Posted on June 5th, 2010

I did my research for the best facelift doctor in town and I am so glad I choose Dr. Rawlings. His credidations were above and beyond any other doctor I consulted with. My new face is incredible, I could not be happier!! Thank you Dr. Rawlings and staff!

Best office and medical spa to visit in Tallahassee!

Posted on June 1st, 2010

Dr. Rawlings and his staff are incredible! From the moment I walked in the door I felt calm and relaxed. They explained everything more than once and made sure I understood it. I am overly pleased with my results. Hands down the best facial I have ever had! Thanks for being such a wonderful doctors office and spa to visit.

Best Plastic Doc in Tallahassee

Posted on April 27th, 2010

I saw Dr. Rawlings for a breast augmentation and lift last year. I am a busy mother of 3 small children. My results are absolutly incredible. After consulting with other doctors in town I felt Dr. Rawlings was the most qualified in his feild. I highly reccommend him.

Results

Posted on April 30th, 2009

I had a lipo and butt lift procedure about 2 years ago. The results did not last. I imagine the fat grafting technique wasn't done properly to give lasting results. I should have chosen a doctor that was more experienced in this particular field. He is a good doctor but was not the right fit for what I needed.

full breast reduction, tummy-tuck, & liposuction

Posted on March 29th, 2008

I was extremely pleased with Dr Rawlings and have referred many people to him. I found him to be VERY knowlegable and caring. I am COMPLETELY pleased with my results and will use him in the future.

Posted on March 15th, 2017