Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Reeves
Dr. Jeffrey Reeves, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI, with another office in Sheridan, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Reeves is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe, McLaren - Oakland and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Reeves has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jeffrey Reeves has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Reeves is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Sheridan Community Hospital
10 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Reeves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.