Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey J Rocco has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Rocco and I will use that salutation lightly...1st I went to see him 1 year after surgery on my ankle performed by another orthopedic surgeon, Was told by previous treating doctors that the ankle healed perfectly. My foot/ankle was in chronic pain and his recommendations was to remove the hardware, after a $5K bill my condition has not improved and has even worsened...the follow up appointments were to fill his empty schedule slots and their was no concern FOR myself or condition. Sad to see the medical providers become dehumanized and just practicing for monetary gains. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN HIS SERVICES.
This man performed an arm surgery on me in which he drove titanium screws that were longer than the bone is wide through my humerus which sentenced me to a life of having pointy threaded screws stick out of my bone ad painfully into my muscle. Common sense was not taught as part of his major. Who gets to live with it as he presses on closer to retirement? ME!!!!! Thanks for nothing Dr ROCCO!!!!!
24 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey J Rocco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUtah Orthopaedics, 5782 S 500 E, Ogden, UT
Dr. Jeffrey J Rocco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.