Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey P Rosenbluth has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jeffrey P Rosenbluth has the following 15 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Brain Injuries
Dr. Jeffrey P Rosenbluth is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was a patient of Dr. Rosenbluth's back in 2000. He is extremely knowlegeable in all aspects of SCI. His advice in everything from bladder management to ortho to skin issues was great. In 2000 I had a hip fracture and was being seen by an orthopedic surgeon at a different hospital and had scheduled me for an artificial hip--which would have been a disaster in my case. At the last moment Dr. Rosenbluth sqeezed me into a busy schedule--the day before the surgery, and enabled me to see the top U.C. Davis surgeon who advised against the hip replacement and did a different type of surgery--which worked great, and proabably saved my leg! I highly recomend him!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jeffrey P Rosenbluth accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey P Rosenbluth in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey P Rosenbluth is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.