Dr. Jeffrey Rosenbluth Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rosenbluth?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Extremely knowledgeable in SCI

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Rosenbluth's back in 2000. He is extremely knowlegeable in all aspects of SCI. His advice in everything from bladder management to ortho to skin issues was great. In 2000 I had a hip fracture and was being seen by an orthopedic surgeon at a different hospital and had scheduled me for an artificial hip--which would have been a disaster in my case. At the last moment Dr. Rosenbluth sqeezed me into a busy schedule--the day before the surgery, and enabled me to see the top U.C. Davis surgeon who advised against the hip replacement and did a different type of surgery--which worked great, and proabably saved my leg! I highly recomend him!

Posted on October 1st, 2009

Difficult to communicate with; no empathy; egotistical. Definitely would not recommend him.

Not Caring

Posted on June 6th, 2008

This doctor (and I use the term lightly) is really just into himself. He does not care about his patients at all. My little brother had a spinal cord injury. He was in shock and Dr. Rosenbluth just ignored his shock and his suffering. He spent the whole time talking about himself.

Posted on May 9th, 2017