Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Russell MD
Dr. Jeffrey D Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dover, NH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Wentworth Douglass Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey D Russell has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Dr. Jeffrey D Russell has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Jeffrey D Russell is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Russell - Posted on February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Russell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
- Loyola Universitychicago
Dr. Jeffrey D Russell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsWENTWORTH HEALTH PARTNERS DOVER FAMILY PRACTICE, 10 Members Way Ste 203, Dover, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey D Russell, MD - Family Medicine in Dover, NH, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey D Russell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dover, NH.