- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Abrams has 3 locations
Dr. Jeffrey S Abrams has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey S Abrams has the following 18 expertise
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Jeffrey S Abrams Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Abrams
Dr. Abrams works in Ewing, NJ and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Abrams is affiliated with Capital Health Regional Medical Center and University Medical Center Of Princeton At Plainsboro.