Dr. Jeffrey Abrams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Abrams?

Best Shoulder Surgeon

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Successfully replaced or repaired the shoulders of my wife and 2 friends. Very nice bedside manner. Very skilled surgeon.

beware of billing!

Posted on December 9th, 2010

This group maintains a surgical facility that is out of network for many insurers. You may not be notified of this, and will be billed directly for the site use-10-20k! Doctor's good

Posted on November 7th, 2009

the only bad thing i can say about doctor abrams is that his office i went to, princeton orthopedics, isnt the quickest to say the least. some visits i would wait for literally 5 minutes and had another that kept me waiting over an hour. getting follow up appointments generally took a while too. usualy around 3-4 weeks before they could see me again. that aside dr abrams did great work on my shoulder.i originally went to another doctor first after a car accident because the hospital needed time for a police report before they would see me as i was hit by a drunk driver. this first doctor i went to was no help and told me there was nothing wrong with my shoulder. when i went to dr abrams, as a second opinion, he told me exactly what was wrong with my shoulder after the first doctor said the mri was completely negative. it turned out i needed surgery for a labrum tear, to shave down a part of my collar bone that broke and formed a sharp point that was stabbing my rotator cuff, remove the bone spurs that had broke off my collar bone, and remove the bursae sacks. dr abrams noticed all these problems right away while looking at the exact same mri my first doctor also looked at. with those 4 problems i had 3 incisions made and a total of only 8 stitches. the scars are barely noticeable and my shoulder is well on the way to recovery. its been almost 4 months since my procedure and it has felt better and more stable almost everyday since the operation. after having my shoulder fixed by dr abrams i have a feeling that other doctors would have needed much more space than 3 small incions to perform the work that he did. i would, and have, recommended him to other people.

Posted on January 20th, 2017