Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Jeffrey S Berman
Jeffrey S Berman is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CT. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis via a biopsy 4 years ago. After several bouts on high doses on Prednisone I was convinced that my doctor in NH was not the answer and sought out Dr. Berman for a second opinion. He throughly reviewed my records, took meticulous notes and not only gave my doctor in NH copies but also provided copies to me and reviewed them with me. He changed my medication and so far has succeeded in controlling my symptoms. His bedside manner is the best. I can't say enough good about this guy!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions34 Maple St, Norwalk, CT
Jeffrey S Berman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.