Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Cohen?

Ana

He is a friendly and caring doctor, he did my surgery for the colon cancer. After the surgery, he wants to make sure that I am doing well after the surgery. We love Dr. Cohen

R u n

Do not risk your life by going to this doctor.

Do not use this doctor if you value your life. I was in emory hospital for over 1 year and had to under go 6 major surgeries to repair the damage this man did to me. I acquired three life threatening infections from his poor surgical techniques. My family was called in three different tmes because the doctors and nurses did not think I would live through the night. My suffering was so severe they tried to place me in a long term care facility to die. Thank god my wife would not agree to this. To every ones surprise I lived. However I still have many problems. Do not let this doctors friendly personality fool you. He is dangerous.

Dr. Cohen is an outstanding man. He takes time, explains what will take place, answers questions and puts me at ease. I've seen him several times over the years and highly recommend him to everyone.

Awesome Dr and very good staff. Very attentive. Prompt on returning calls. Courteous and polite.

Sweet and compassionate

Jeffrey Cohen is the sweetest and most compassionate person!!! He saved my life in 2012. I'm so thankful to be a survivor. He's given me many more wonderful memories with my family. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful Doctor!!!

Doctor Jeffrey Choen save my life he knows what he is doing.He is the most kind caring doctor I have ever gone to and I have gone to a lot over the year's.If you are looking for a colon are rectal doctor who well do everything he can for you this is the doctor to call.

The Perfect Surgeon for Me

Dr. Cohen is not only a highly skilled and gifted surgeon, but also he simply radiates positive energy. He has the unique ability to instill his optimism and confidence in a patient so that she leaves his office assured she will be in the best of hands when she sees him again in the hospital. Indeed, I attribute my successful surgery and speedy recovery to both his talents equally. And he really does give patients his cell phone number and answer their calls--a measure of how much he cares about his patients and wants the best for them.

Was referred to Dr Cohen from my family doctor for an extreme case of diverticulitis that required surgery. Dr. Cohen was fantasic answering all of my questions and concerns prior to the surgery. More importantly, he was available post surgery for any concerns I had. Great bedside manner....if you need this type of Doctor, feel you are with one of the best with Dr. Cohen.

Dr. Cohen gave me his cell number in case I had questions b4 surgery.

Stay away

Choose another group other than Atlanta Colon & Rectal Sugery. You will thank me later.

Excellent doctor!