Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Freeman has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey S Freeman has the following 23 expertise
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Jeffrey S Freeman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Freeman is an excellent physician and I highly recommend him. He always takes his time during an exam and does not rush in and out of the exam room like many physicians tend to do now a days. He was extremely thorough and and thoughtful regarding my medical history and current state of health. I feel extremely confident with the care he provides every visit. I will continue to go to him for my care. He also has a very reputable network of physicians for referral when required.
Never go to this man. Maybe if you have diabetes he might give a crap, but if you have to go to him for any other issue he is a RUDE UNCARING jerk. I went to him with thyroid problems and he told me to take my synthroid and deal with it. His direct quote when I told him that I didn't feel that I was getting better was "Stop your complaining, at least you don't have diabetes." I went and got a second opinion at a doctor from Penn Hospital and it turned out I had thyroid cancer. Dr Freeman could not have cared less about my symptoms or my pain. Do not waste your time with his man!!!
Recently I was hospitalized. I was treated by Dr. Freeman during my hopsitalization. I can honestly say I have never met a doctor who puts so much effort in working with a patient. I am a patient with Type 2 Diabetes and I don't really enjoy the course of treatment I now have to endure, but Dr. Freeman made me feel really comfortable about the choices I had to make and his bedside manner is very pleasant and welcoming - I thank him for his patience with my impatience.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1978
Jfk Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey S Freeman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey S Freeman Do, 4190 City Ave Ste 324, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey S Freeman in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey S Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.