Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer
Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Portland, ME, with another office in Cape Elizabeth, ME. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicinettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Saffer is affiliated with Mercy Hospital State Street Campus and Maine Medical Center. Dr. Saffer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Saffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1973
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer's office for more information.
51 Ocean St South Portland, ME : (207) 799-8596
22 Hunts Point Rd Cape Elizabeth, ME : (207) 799-8596
More about Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer
Maine Board of Registration in Medicine, American Board of Family Practice
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer, MD - Family Medicine in South Portland, ME, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey M Saffer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Portland, ME.