Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey P Salberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
I see that his office staff has been reviewed before, and it is very true; they are quite lazy and they never answer the phone. I found Dr. Salberg to be a little aloof, and he did not seem to be terribly interested in me or my condition. He seem distracted, and was constantly interrupted by his office staff. I will not be seeing him again.
I have seen dr. salberg several times. It would be more except for his staff and scheduling. He is personable and attentive. the problem is the staff. His asst can take several days to call back even when you call that you are sick and hoping if you can be seen that day. Her msg states she will call back in an hour. If i call back, she still doesn't call me. It is difficult to get a "live body" when you call in. The front office staff are lazy and have no interest in helping patients. They are too busy conversing with themselves..Salberg came highly recommended by other physicians but the difficulty to speak with his staff and make appointments makes me question why I bother and don't change.
While Dr. Salberg is a good doctor, his staff never answer the phone. It is almost impossible to make an appointment with him. I have never had to leave messages every time I call a doctor for an appointment and wait for days sometimes to have my call returned. I will be finding a new doctor because when I am sick I want to reach someone right away to make an appointment.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Salberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Jeffrey P Salberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTarzana Endocrine And Medical Group, 18370 Burbank Blvd Ste 601, Tarzana, CA
Dr. Jeffrey P Salberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.