Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Salkin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey A Salkin has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey A Salkin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey A Salkin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Jeff Replaced my left hip 15 + years ago. At 57 it still is like new. I rock climing twice a weak. I am an avid mountainer. I can do almost anything. This man is the best in my world. He will be doing the other hip this year. it has finally failed. Sad to see it go, but I know that I will be climbing mountains again soon. Thank you to Dr Salkin!
Dr. Salkin is the guy I trust for all orthopedic surgeries I have had in this area. I see he has a relatively low rating because of office staff, but this does not bear on his professional capabilities. We started using him in 1992 for my wife's knee repair and he has done all but one of the surgeries for my family since then. He has handled everything from knee repairs, carpal tunnel repairs, and knee replacements for both me and my wife. He is not a risk taker and he is extremely cautious in preventing infections during joint replacements. His bedside manner is superior to any other doctor we have used. He spends time with the patient and fully informs them of diagnoses and what to expect for surgeries. Can't say enough good about him.
He replaced my right hip but not until he was sure my MRSA infection was resolved. I had to wait and it was well worth the wait. I have never had a problem since the surgery. He has wonderful bedside manner - makes everyone feel special; he is honest and really cares about his patients. It's easy to follow his instructions because he is so honest and thoughtful. He is not a risk taker. You can feel total confidence that your best interest is his goal. Trust him!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jeffrey A Salkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsCrossroads Orthopaedic Sub Specialists, 196 Parkway S Ste 201, Waterford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey A Salkin in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey A Salkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, CT.