Dr. Jeffrey H Samet Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey H Samet?

Very compassionate

Samet. Made sure that I knew that my disease was terminal but if I let him help me that I could live a good life. He never blamed me when I relapsed and he never told me I that he would not treat me. He just asked me to be his partner in my treatment plan. We got back to recovery and he continues to make sure that I do not fall through the cracks. He understands that I need a doctor who does not mind to advocate for his patients .

Good to be back !

I saw Dr. Samet 8 yrs ago as my G.P. I found myself in need of a G.P. again so I want to him. To my surprise he remembered me and my, "issues". I am happy to be back in the care of a doctor who has knowledge, experience and wisdom.