Dr. Jeffrey N Samuelson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey N Samuelson?

Inexperienced Doctor.

I visited this doctor at UCLA and immediately I recognised him as being an inexperienced one. Most of the time he spend on arguing with trying to outwit my previous doctors. He was unable to give any clear advice and acted more like a pharmacist.

Left a very significant scar on the face, during what was supposed to be a routine wart removal.

Never again will I go to this practice...had a cyst removed with stitches . I have been back 6 times in 6 weeks because it is infected. Every time it went in he blew me off saying it's getting better. Then I realize it's infected. Had surgery 6 weeks ago so I would be ready for my trip. Now I am told no water because my wound is infected. Done with this practice!!!!

It's all about the Money!!!!

This Doctor was good for my treatment and diagnosis but when it came to his Billing People this is where this Clinic lacks BIGTIME. These Billing people are rude, threating and lack any compassion for Patients at all. I will not go back there for this reason only. It's all about the MONEY!!!!

Dr. Samuelson is all about money and does not care about treatment. He is the worst Dr. I have ever been to. I was advised by one of his staff members to see one of the other Dr.'s in the group so I made an appt. and when I arrived and after waiting about twenty minutes I was taken into a room and told I was not allowed to see any of his partners. That is now what I call caring for the patient. I would not recommend him to anyone.