Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus
Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Sandhaus is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, NYU Langone Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Sandhaus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Queens
NYU Langone Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
City Hospital Center Elmhurst
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Westchester Div
New York Downtown Hospital
Mt Sinai Hospital
47 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Downstate Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetropolitan Specialty Physicians, 3601 31st Ave, Astoria, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, NY.