Dr. Jeffrey Sandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Sandler?

Great Doctor, really lousy staff and office mgmt

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Ive been seeing Dr Sandler for many years, and keep wanting to find a closer Dr because parking and wait time is such a hassle. He is probably the best endocrinologist in SD but the staff is consistently blahhhhh. Hard to get thru on the phone, always too busy to courteously and politely give any phone time, dont return calls very efficiently and get things wrong. Other than that, they are wonderful! Not! So, I keep going. He is getting closer to retirement age, also. so if you are young and looking for a long term doctor, he might not be it. But he is good.

Not worth it

Posted on March 25th, 2016

The doctor himself is awesome, his staff is something else! It literally took me 1 hour to schedule an appointment over the phone due to them putting me on hold. I have been seeing this doctor for about 2 years now and have only seen him personally about 2 times every other time I have seen his assistant. Both his assistant and medical assistant have misdiagnosed me with a 3 month pregnancy and cancer and even got mad at me after i told them they had the wrong patient. If he were to change his staff i would be more than happy to see him other than that no thanks.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Great Doctor. Usually overbooks, but worth the wait.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr Sandler has been my Dr for many years. I trust him completely.

Posted on March 24th, 2014

I love Dr. Sandler. His staff is something else. Not good. The office staff is always fighting. The nurse talks badly of the Dr. before he comes in to see you. The Diabetic educator is NOT helpful. She is out for commissions only. Except for Dr. Sandler, you are on your own here.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2013

He always has time to visit with you, LISTEN to you and is updated on all new medical advances!!!

The Very Best

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Sandler serveral times in the past 2 years. He is byf far the best in Endocrinology. I never met a doctor that cares as much for his patients. His staff is well trained, courteous, very knowledgeable, You are not sitting in the office for more than 5 mins. The wait time in the room is minimal. His bedside manner is what you would want from any doctor. Excellent, you will not find that anywhere in today's doctors. I highy recommend Dr. Jeffrey Sandler.

Best doctor in SD!!

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I am sure some people would love to have their Doc tell them what they want to hear. I just want the TRUTH! This doctor is responsible for getting me through 2 pregnancies as a diabetic and has been my Doc for over 25 years. I followed directions (usually) and have NO kidney, eye, heart or other common diabetic issues usually seen with (25 year) diabetics! I know he can seem brash at times but Sandler is the fighter I want in my corner when I have a fight!

Posted on March 25th, 2013

The worst office and nursei staff you could ever imagine. The Doctor is great.

Rude staff and rude Doctor.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Dr. Sandler is not a very friendly, he's very up tight, no bedside manners. The medical assistant with curly hair is very RUDE!! I would not recommend this doctor at all. We will definitely not return to this office. I work In a medical office and this is no way to treat patients.

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Dr. Sandler has been our doctor for several years and we hope for many more. He is very perceptive, thorough and takes care of his patients whether a routine check up or an emergency situtaion. He has an amazing ability to relate to his patients.

Bed Review

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

This doctor has no need in hearing any opinions on what you have to say about your medical issue and he will just throw it aside like everythings fine....like its no big deal.He cusses at his staff and is extremely uptight,rude and just plain out in his own world and if you dont like that trust me he will let you know.If you haven't visited this doctor yet I would suggest just going and waiting in the lobby so you can experience the overload of patients in a short amount of time and the 1 hour wait isn't worth his 5mins of lally gagging around.Hope you get well soon.