Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey M Sanwick has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My mother was a patient. She was having uncontrollable urination and intense pain. She was worried that it was cancer. Dr Sanwick said it wasn't and that he was researching it. He prescribed medication she had already taken that wasn't working. I asked the office to have Dr Sanwick call me. He never did. I was fed up and took my mother to Mayo. She has a tumor in her bladder that is cancerous. Really? No tests done but a urinalysis as far as I know. No test to back up his view that it wasn't cancer. Dr Sanwick needs to find an alternate profession as he is no good at the one he is currently in.
25 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey M Sanwick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrescott Urology, 811 Ainsworth Dr Ste 101, Prescott, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey M Sanwick in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey M Sanwick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.