Dr. Jeffrey S Saperstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Saperstein?

Dr. Saperstein is the absolute best. He makes me and my girls feel at ease and has the most soothing voice. If I take one of my daughters in he always asks about the other and even asks about my mom, who has brought the girls in on occasion.

Great Doc

Dr S is great. I have been seeing him since my son was born and he is now 6 months old.He returns calls promptly and is really concerned. Overall a great doctor!!

Pediatric Group

The Pediatric Group is awesome! Dr. Saperstein has been taking care of our children for the past 13 years and he is a caring, compassionate doctor who relates well with children and parents. HIghly recommend the group!

He's the best!

Dr. S is great. He's always been there for me and my kids, and they love him. I can't imagine a better pediatrician for my family.