Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer?

Nice but Not Helpful

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Bedside manor was nice, but with rare bone diseases - go somewhere else. They might have wrote the book, but they forgot to read it. Waste of time and money. Strung us along for 4 to 5 visits, then told us they couldn't help. We went to the Shriners and they had no problem fixing the problem.

On call surgeon doing rounds

Posted on September 6th, 2014

When I asked him if he read my sons chart and this is a direct quote, dr sawyer responded " I have 15 other patients so I don't have the time to read every patients chart". My little boy said " Wow". I do not like him . Nor would I ever take my child to him. Plus, he minimized my sons surgery pain while he was in hospital and we were only a number.

Best doctor ever

Posted on January 18th, 2014

When I had to see dr. Sawyer he always had the best manners and treated us with compassion. If you need a ortho dr I recommend him. I give him 4 stars!!!

Mom

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr. Sawyer is an awesome physician! He had the best bedside manner and he genuinely cares about his patients and does not run in and back out the door. He ROCKS!!!

he took care of my grandaughter at lebohuer

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Fantastic! He was extremly profession , yet easy to talk to and very informative of her diagnosis. He reassured us so much. He has the best bed side manner and listens to the parents as they speak and is not in a hurry. He answers all your questions and explains all procedures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2017