Dr. Jeffrey R Scheirer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey R Scheirer?

Terrific Doctor

Dr. Scheirer is a truly dedicated doctor. He has been my doctor for many years and has been a joy to have. We need more like him on the Eastern Shore.

Extended phone wait times

I never met the doctor but called as a new patient and gave up after being on hold for more than 5 minutes without actually getting to speak to anyone. Doctors that exhibit the "my time is more valuable than yours" syndrome should be boycotted,.

Heather N

I switched dr's after going to this facility for 16 years. I am not a problematic patient and just go for sinus and cold problems most of the time. I personally felt like he is a text book dr and really does not look into your personal situation.

Dr. Jeffrey Scheirer is a fabulous doctor.

Dr. Jeffrey Scheirer is a fabulous doctor. Waiting time to see him is very quick. Once with him you will see he is an accomplished, above average physician. His knowledge of medicine is broad, deep and impressive. His interpersonal skills and bedside manner are warm and comforting. I am a medical assistant who has worked with dozens of doctors during my career. Dr. Scheirer is my doctor because he is my all-time favorite.