- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey E Schreiber has 2 locations
Dr. Jeffrey E Schreiber has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey E Schreiber has the following 11 expertise
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jeffrey E Schreiber Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey E Schreiber
Dr. Schreiber is originally from St. Louis, Missouri. He attended a six year medical program earning both his B.A. in Biology and M.D. at the University of Missouri-Kansas City Medical School. During that time, Dr. Schreiber became a member of the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society. He then moved to Baltimore, Maryland to complete a general surgery internship at the Johns Hopkins Hospital followed by an integrated general surgery and plastic surgery residency at the Johns Hopkins Hospital/University of Maryland plastic surgery program. He received the Upjohn award for clinical research, and he has published numerous plastic surgery articles.