Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey Seder has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 32
Approx 2009/2010 I saw thiss Doctor for Cardiology. I saw him about 3 times. On my 3rd visit he must have been having a bad day because he exploded with anger toward me and I have a witness who saw it happen. Between my 2nd visit and 3rd visit I had seen I saw my primary care Doctor and she refilled my cholesterol medication as I had been normally doing. He new I was taking this medication from the very start of my first visit. So on my 3rd visit He loudly raised his voice and yelled at me "WHO DO YOU WANT TO DO YOUR REFILLLS A CARDIOLOGIST OR A NURSE PRACTIONER! plus other things. I felt shocked, demeaned and embarrassed. Gezz.....I decided after the visit that I did not want this Doctor who has a labile temperament. I changed Doctors and found that in his medical record he had diagnosed me with AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM DSYFUNCTION while under his care and he NEVER told me.
Been going to see Dr. Seddar for about 11 years and can't say anything but good things about him. Very confident that he is an excellent doctor. Had a few in the past I could not say that about them. Biggest complaint is that often times it is hard to get in touch with the office because they are closed from noon to one each day and at 2:00 on Friday for the rest of the day. Also can't leave a voice mail - system will not allow. So, I tried to fax a message - FAX number is not listed on business cards or any where else. Here it is on Friday (2:30 pm), I need to change an appointment and have to wait until Monday. Just hope I don't for get. I realize that this is a convience issue, but also very annoying. So far as medical issues, he and his office is first rate.
Dr. Seder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Seder is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Supply, NC.