Dr. Jeffrey Seip Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Seip?

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I WAS VERY PLEASED AND SURPRISED TO BE SEEN SO QUICKLY. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THIS MEDICAL CONDITION RESOLVED BY DR. JEFFREY D. SEIP.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Best hand surgeon....hands down!

Excellent service and diagnosis

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Dr. Seip knows his stuff and seems to truly care about his patients he was able to find the issues with my knee and inform me of what I needed to do to help get it better and they didn't just send me pills and walk me out the door they actually took the MRIs x-rays and found the issue and to that I'm very grateful

Woefully poor follow up and zero FaceTime with Dr.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

After a couple of visits to his office following visits to his specialty urgent care clinic I have still yet to have a face to face visit with Dr. Seip. I have seen his PA's but not him. To make things worse was initially set to have an orthroscopic procedure done a week after my last visit but found out two days prior to the date told to me that it would not happen for possibly another two weeks. This is after constantly calling his office to get an update on scheduling. I found myself calling the office and told someone would get back to you, which never happened. Felt like I needed an assistant to stay on top of his office staff to get time sensitive information which could only be received in constantly calling his office for an update. To date I have never received a follow up call from his office. This is one of those times where traveling further for better attention and care would have been a better idea than staying local.

Posted on December 6th, 2014

Dr. Seip is professional and talented in every aspect of Orthopaedic care. I traveled from Hawaii to avail myself of his services.

His associate at hi desert hector

Posted on September 5th, 2014

The medical office where his associate Héctor works to get an answer or approval for surgery is impossible and hector blames it on his staff. He just does not remember visits and gets cconversations mixed up. with previous visits very frustrating when your in pain!!

HIs office manager is to busy to answer any ? for you.

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Can not get any answers from his office manager about anything, they never call back, bedside manners are very bad. they just do not get back to you for a few days. It is like you have to get another appointment just to get a simple ? answered. They never have time for you ounce surgery is done, Doc is great, needs a new staff in yucca valley office someone with professional skills.

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Whether or not to see Dr. Seip is really a question of money. If you have great insurance and plenty of $$, he will treat you like gold.

Great Doc

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Dr. Seip is very knowledgable and thorough. I knew I was in good hands with him. I would highly recommend Dr. Seip to anyone with Orthopedic needs!

Great experience

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Caring doctor with great skills. not just a pill pusher

Posted on March 7th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Seip. His staff was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Seip took the time to explain all my options very clearly. He is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Seip as an Orthopedic Surgeon.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

I had a Total Knee Replacement by Dr. Seip and everything went as planned. I am now walking pain free for the first time in 25 years. Great Doctor and Staff.