Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey I Selwyn
Dr. Jeffrey I Selwyn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Selwyn is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Selwyn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey I Selwyn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
The nicest, most gracious, capable doctor that ALL of our family members & friends have EVER experienced. He should receive the Nobel Peace Prize for his good work & how he treats his patients & I betcha his office staff which reflect him entirely. They are the best you can find. Imagine, it is a pleasure to go to the doctors office to visit these smiling never frowning faces. I wonder how they can do this daily?
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Selwyn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Tucson Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey I Selwyn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey I Selwyn Md, 5375 E Erickson Dr Ste 105, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey I Selwyn in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey I Selwyn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.