Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey F Shall has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Shall treated my Mother when she broke her ankle in 1993. I was so very impressed with his bedside manner [I already had verified that he was considered an excellent surgeon], that when I injured my spine in 2005, I didn't hesitate to seek his help. The injury was quite serious; I wasn't able to walk more than 2-3 steps. From the moment I entered his office to the time I left the office of the consulting doctor who performed a successful caudal block was LESS THAN 24 HOURS. I walked again - very pleased with the ASAP treatment!
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Jeffrey F Shall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Fain Shall Md, 876 Stewart Rd, Monroe, MI
Dr. Jeffrey F Shall is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Monroe, MI.