Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey Schock has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jeffrey Schock has the following 32 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Balloon Dilatation
- Penile Implantation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Penile Prostheses
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Incontinence
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Testicular Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Reproductive Sterilization
Dr. Jeffrey Schock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Great doctor! Amazing building and very modern. I had an emergency and was luckily able to see the urologist. I was prescribed antibiotics and was advised to take them immediately by this doctor. I found out my insurance didn't cover the prescription. So I called back the front desk staff and requested for the doctor to write a different prescription. Then waited thinking it won't take long. I was wrong. I think the office just forgot to give my doctor the message to my doctor and my medication never got called in. I called the pharmacy directly and they claimed they never receive any fax from the office. Then I called the front office and they said they would re fax the prescription again. Then I waited patiently...... a day goes by and I'm in severe pain. At this point I gave up. Long story short I never received my medications and not even a call back. So I ended up going to a family member doctor who to wrote me a script for my antibiotics. I otherwise would have never gotten. This isn't the doctors fault. He is probably overloaded with patients and has no idea. The office has no sense of urgency for there patients.
Awful. He was a consult for a hospital stay a relative had with a follow-up 2 weeks later in his office. He has three of them, went to Livonia location. 35 minute wait past appointment time. Nurse asked for a sample, hadn't read chart to know that there was a catheter. Dr. never did exam, came in, left, nurse put catheter back in, caused lots of pain. Both had awful beside manner. Patient in hospital next day w. major bladder infection Dr. Shock should have caught. Stay away.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Schock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.