Dr. Jeffrey A Sherman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Sherman?

Best family doc

I'm glad Dr Sherman has transitioned to concierge medicine. Easy access to him via same day appointments, text, patient portal and home visits.

a great doctor

A doctor that takes time with you to explain test results, health status, he has a genuine concern for his patients

Dr. Sherman is an excellent doctor- he listened to me and gave me the time I needed to explain why I was there to see him. His staff was very helpful and very friendly. I would recommend him to him friends and family.

Beware of unethical billing practices...

At my annual, insurance-covered physical, Dr. Sherman asked me the following question: "Do you have any other health concerns that you'd like to discuss?" I answered his question, mentioning a few minor aches, etc...and then I received a bill for nearly $100.00 in the mail a few days later. This unethical practice is legal (sadly), but I know of no other patient who has experienced a similar disgraceful instance like this. Avoid "Your Family Doctor".

Review

Every time I see Dr. Sherman, he makes the time to ensure that he is addressing the root cause of my issue (if I am not seeing him for an annual physical). I have never had an issue with Dr. Sherman in my many years of our relationship.

When I visited his office his staff were very friendly and helpful however, Dr. Sherman alweays wanted to talk about his personal life and not the actualy medical reason I was there for.

HIDDEN CHARGES AT DR SHERMAN'S OFFICE

During my annual physical exam at Dr. Sherman's office, which is 100% covered by my insurance, Dr. Sherman asked me if I "have any other health concerns." A month later, I was called by his office staff and informed that by answering his question, I was engaged in a 'separate type of visit' and would am now being charged almost $100.00 for answering Dr. Sherman's question. All of this is apparently outlined in his office's new 'financial policy', which...admittedly, I did not read in its entirety. So...I am simply posting this review so that any prospective new patients can be aware that this is how Dr. Sherman runs his practice.

Dr. Jeffrey A Sherman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.