Dr. Jeffrey M Sicat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Sicat?

Game Changer

Dr. Sicat has helped me lose 40 pounds of fat. I thought, with my age and thryroid issues, that I just could not lose weight. My previous endocrinologist was actually excited for me when I switched to Dr Sicat for more support, because Dr. Sicat has a reputation for results. I just wish I had found him sooner, because I don't think I would have developed diabetes. I am still losing weight--I've been seeing Dr. S for about 18 months (I go every 4 months or so.) My insurance doesn't cover it--but I'd rather pay to lose weight and get my blood sugar under control than get "free" Dr. visits while my conditions actually just got worse. Plus, he is so nice and so good at explaining things. I am 52 and started seeing him when I weighed a scary 313 pounds.

Army Ranger

Dr. Jeffrey Sicat is amazing. After retiring in 2010 and facing multiple issues from several combat deployment I was unable to control weight gain. I tried every thing to include a VA class which was useless. He made me realize something that no one else had taught me in 30 years of nutrition, "everyone is different". After 4 years of trying I gained a total of 60 + pounds post retirement. In just a few short months I have lost 40+ lbs. I found out my body mix of muscle and intake was wrong. Dr. Jeffrey Sicat made me eat. The weight stared falling off. I am a new man for 2014!

Excellent doctor

As a physician myself, I thought I knew everything about weight loss...until I tried to lose weight for the first time. Dr. Sicat, with his triple boards in internal medicine, endocrinology, and bariatric medicine knows a lot more than I imagined was out there. He is smart, kind and if you are motivated to lose weight, he will get you to your goal. If your motivation flags he has a therapist available to help with that. I don't think anyone thought of me as overweight. I was nervous about him saying that I didn't need to. I did need to. I feel and look much better. I have recommended him to both friends and patients. They have been very happy with him as well.

Excellent Doctor

Great young up beat,positive, encouraging person that helped me tremendously after feeling run down, with low energy, hi blood press.sleep apnea,some what depressed and taking 6 prescriptions,sleeping with he dreaded CPAP face mask at night and expecting more prescription after a visit with him.After he walked in he at the first appointment hesaid:. "You are taking a lot of medications. I said: "yes and you're probably going to give me more". He replied : No I'm going to take you off of them if you work with me. I was all ears and ask how? You're going to loose weight he said.. I replied if that what it takes I will.I did I feel much better off of 3 prescriptions and no CPAP>That was almost 3 years ago another officeThank you Dr.Sicat!d

Exceptional Physician and Staff

Skilled, caring physician and well organized and professional staff. This is a model medical practice. Early adopters of technology, including a patient portal. Can't say enough positive things about this group!

Dr. Jeffrey M Sicat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Allen, VA.