Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein?

Smoother than expected

Posted on October 7th, 2016

I had a scheduled Cystography with Dr. Silverstein, and as I often do, read all about the procedure on the internet (and all of the possible side effects). Needless to say, I was apprehensive when I went in for the procedure, but aside from the initial pain (from insertion of the probe/camera) and the usual side effects after the procedure (burning sensation when urinating and some trace blood in the urine) the process was incredibly quick. Dr. Silverstein speaks with you throughout the process and reassures you as the procedure progresses. I would highly recommend Dr. Silverstein and his staff to anyone in need of urological services.

10 out of 10

Posted on August 14th, 2016

He's the real deal. Happy I was referred to Dr. Silverstein for the Silverstein Vasectomy. Recommend the Center to all desiring a vasectomy

Posted on August 7th, 2016

Want to say to the staff and to Dr. Silverstein thanks for providing me with a great experience. I give my highest recommendation!

Doc Delivers

Posted on July 31st, 2016

Seeing how the Center runs, the doctor does his craft... It's amazing! It has to be THE place for vasectomy. Far exceeded my expectations!

Excellent and caring medical service

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Silverstein was recommended by my general practice doctor and I can see why. He is thoughtful, thorough and very professional with a caring and personable manner. Dr. Silverstein answered all my questions, explained the causes of my symptoms and provided my alternatives for next steps. He also responded promptly with more general medical considerations he identified for follow-up. He is the kind of doctor you hope to see

Pain Free Vasectomy

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

I have to say honestly I almost cancelled an hour before the procedure because I was terrified, but I went through with it and I am glad, the worst part was a small pinch from the local, after that didn't feel a thing. We talked and joked around during the whole procedure, took a 3 days weekend, iced it for 2 days, followed the Dr Silversteins after care directions. Glad I did my research and chose his practice, if you chose him you won't regret it.

Simply excellent!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I had my vasectomy done about a month ago. Couldn't have been much happier. The Dr. and his staff were very courteous and professional, and were very patient and thorough in answering all my questions.

Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein is a superlative urologist.

Posted on September 12th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein at The Center for No-Scalpel Vasectomy was absolutely phenomenal. Despite being a bit nervous for the procedure, Dr. Silverstein was patient, comforting, professional & understanding. Dr. Silverstein explained everything thoroughly. The procedure went by quickly & smoothly with very little to no discomfort. Dr. Jeffrey Silverstein is undoubtedly the standard by which excellence is measured. I would certainly continue to be treated by Dr. Silverstein & I will also confidently refer him to family & friends.

Best thing I ever did

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Vasectomy Center earns my top score. Dr. Silverstein and his team made the entire process really easy. No down time after procedure. Cost minimal as done in office with local.

The best way to get it done!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr Silverstein and staff where a pleasure to work with. They were able to completely explain the No Scalpel vasectomy, as well as set a quick convient time to perform the procedure. The Procedure was less than 30 minutes and the entire visit was completed in 1 hour. The procedure was a lot less painful than one would think. I needed no painkillers, nor ice and was recovered by the next day.

Professional worry free experience

Posted on July 14th, 2015

DR silverstein and his staff are truely one of a kind. They made my vasectomy go without any concerns or unanswered questions. They spent as much time before during and after my procedure as I needed to make sure I felt as confident as they did. Thank you for professionalism I definetly will recommend you

Vasectomy Bliss

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Great place for vasectomy. Doctor and staff made entire process easy. Procedure itself was so fast and painless. So much easier than I expected. I already referred my brother to Dr. Silverstein.