Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Simpson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Simpson has been my Dr. for 27 years and I can't imagine anyone else. yes, there is an occasional wait,but once he is in your room...he is all yours. He will take the time to explain whatever you need. His nurse Val, still remembers my children's names and is always upbeat and professional. I couldn't have had a better Dr. help me with my fertility issues.
I switched to Dr. Simpson for my third child. He always took his time and made the experience great for my younger kids. He made them feel important and had them help him by holding the doppler for him. He was always pleasant and seemed like he cared, unlike my other Dr. that I switched from. I am very happy that he is my Doctor.
Switched to Dr. Simpson after having a HORRIBLE time with another local OB-GYN. Could not have been more satisfied with my swap. Have been using Dr. Simpson's practice for over three years now and have recommended him wholeheartedly to friends who have each had similiar experiences. I am distraught that I will be moving soon and forced to find another doctor. Was hoping to have all my kids under Dr. Simpson's care. Not sure if I can find someone else like him.
Dr. Jeffrey A Simpson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSimpson & Barczak Mds, 345 Montauk Ave, New London, CT
Dr. Jeffrey A Simpson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, CT.