Dr. Jeffrey Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Singer?

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr Singer was unbelievably rude, arrogant, and unprofessional. His coworker even acknowledged him as being "glib" (which by definition means insincere and shallow). He didn't hesitate to deliver an unempathetic diagnosis but is such a coward he couldn't deliver the apology himself when a complaint was brought against him. Patients, you deserve better than Dr. Jeffrey Singer!

Horrible

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I wanted to have Lasik my whole life and I finally had the money to get it done since insurance doesnt cover it. I went to Dr Singer because I was told he is the best. You get treated like cattle there and constantly get moved sround, He runs in and runs out your room multiple times. I had to have Lasik twice because the first didnt do the trick bc i had a strong rx. Its been 8 months since the 2nd procedure and I am getting lost in the city bc I cant read street signs, I cant see the TV any more and at work I have headaches from straining to see at work. I sometimes cry bc my eyes are so bad and its affecting my life. I have talked many times about this and he said there isnt any more he can do. If i cant get this fixed my career will be down the drain, I cannot get glasses either because my lens on my eye isnt clear. I am so sad

Posted on June 6th, 2015

I received quality care and now can see without glasses after 30 years!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Expect to wait no matter when your appt is! Your visit is always through but you must move to several stations within his office. His surgical work is excellent but office time is short and sweet.

Posted on November 7th, 2014

I was extremely impressed by Dr Singer. He clearly has a love of medicine and you can tell immediately that he cares about patients in a way that I do not see a lot of today in doctors. In a world where it seems the patient is a number and a case, I felt Dr Singer took a real interest in not only the outcome of his procedure but the human being who was having the procedure.

excellent results

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Dr. Singer was exceptionally thorough, he helped to make me confident that I was receiving the best possible eye surgery. He was extremely competent and lived up to his reputation - as he was highly recommended by my friends. My vision after 25 years is back to twenty-twenty! Dr. Singer and his staff are highly professional and very experienced.

Good results, horrible bedside manner

Posted on February 21st, 2013

His staff was thorough, taking their time to explain things. However, he did not! Dr. Singer referred to each patient as "that one" while I waited as long as I did in the back. He RUSHED my consult, preop & especially post op (b/c surgery was pd for & done). He finished my sentences/questions (getting them wrong). He was good at explaining all the steps taken on my right eye. After that, he started on my 2nd saying, "Ok I'm going to do the same on your 2nd." That gave him more time to do what he had to do quicker. He did NOT allow my numbing drops to kick in (the 1 second it takes) until he proceeded! Make no mistake, I was fully aware of what was going on b/c my Valium wore off while waiting. Today, for my post op, he continued his same bedside manner & didn't explain what he was doing...which was taking the 6" long pointed tweezers to my eye to remove my contact! It just seems in this profession, a persons sight is everything. I don't need a Care Bear dr but at least one who will take their time w/you. Not one I just felt like a back alley surgery just happened & I was sent on my way! That ALL being said , my surgery (wavefront) was 100% success! He & his staff know what they're doing (says he does 25/day!). He just needs to be more sensitive to the fact we're trusting a (very hurried) stranger w/our vision & we DON'T go through this on a daily basis.

Economist

Posted on January 25th, 2013

After decades of wearing glasses, Dr. Singer was able correct my vision to 20/20 without glasses. He and his staff were highly professional and very caring. I have recommended him to my family and friends.

Dissatisfied

Posted on September 12th, 2012

This Doctor is very rude, rough and in way too much of a hurry. Bedside manner is the worst I've ever encountered.

I See 20-20 now!

Posted on November 17th, 2011

After 32 years of wearing thick eye glasses Dr. Singer corrected my vision to 20 -20 without glasses. He and his staff are extremely competent and treated with the care and understanding.

Very Knowledgeable and Skilled Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

I had PRK eye surgery with Dr. Singer two years ago. I have had wonderful results. I have worn glasses since third grade and had so much astigmatism that I was borderline for his machine. He assured me that I would get a wonderful result, and I did. I stayed in New Orleans for five days in order to do daily followup visits. I was always seen very promptly. The whole experience was wonderful. I have since done a trial with contacts for monovision (I'm 50), and I'm about to have Dr. Singer do monovision surgery on my eyes. I could not be more happy with my results, or with the skill level of Dr. Singer. I trust his experience and ability to perform a second surgery. His office staff is WONDERFUL!! You can't go wrong with Dr. Singer.

Posted on June 1st, 2017